Tuesday, May 6, 2025

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

Time for a few high-powered updates from your humble interlocutor:


OSRIC 3.0 CROWDFUNDING

The original retroclone! Rising from the ashes of the OGL debacle, Mythmere Games fires up a crowdfunding campaign to make sure Corpo-gaming can never fuck with us again. Based on Creative Commons, with the brand-new AELF license for adventure writers. The final age is upon us, the end of history, the eternal AD&D. As God and Gary intended!!!



Backerkit campaign is HERE. Get stoked and sign up now, scum!!!


FIGHT ON! #16

The premier old-school zine is back in force with a second new issue! This one has been out for a little while, and this time I contributed. My Terrible City Guards table is inside!



Get it here:

Print version

PDF version


Go do your homework and support the old-school Gs who have been sticking their necks out to bring the rest of us Vintage Thrill-Power since you posers were in diapers playing Shadowdark.

That's all for now blogland! 

1 comment:

  1. Wishing good fortune to everyone who comes across this comment. I went bankrupt last year due to failed business ideas. I used to enjoy playing the lottery for fun but as my situation worsened financially, I sought help to win big this time and found a man called DR. ALASKA, who has assisted numerous individuals worldwide with their financial issues. This man prepared a powerful spell for me that enabled him to get the secrete lucky numbers for me, I played the game with the numbers and to my astonishment, I discovered that I had won $259 million Jackpot after 2 weeks just has he said; Today, I’m now free of debt and I own different investments globally. Without DR. ALASKA, I wouldn’t have made it through the tough times I experienced last year. Truly, DR. ALASKA is a divine presence among us. If you are currently struggling in aspect of your life, reach out to DR. ALASKA through the below information's. 
Whats-App: +233277283626.
Email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com. Website: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com

    ReplyDelete