Wednesday, October 1, 2025

Cauldron Con!

Hi blogland,

I am going to Cauldron Con in Germany this year, so come by and say hi! I am running Gilded Dream of the Incandescent Queen (Convention Edition). Look for the Canadian metalhead and that's probably me!




3 comments:

  1. found this blog while searching up Book of the New Sun lore, and immediately recognized your title being sourced from the intro of one of the best games of all time. Magnificent taste you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious that my one article is popping up under those circumstances. Welcome to the blog sir!!

      Delete
  2. Wishing good fortune to everyone who comes across this comment. I went bankrupt last year due to failed business ideas. I used to enjoy playing the lottery for fun but as my situation worsened financially, I sought help to win big this time and found a man called DR. ALASKA, who has assisted numerous individuals worldwide with their financial issues. This man prepared a powerful spell for me that enabled him to get the secrete lucky numbers for me, I played the game with the numbers and to my astonishment, I discovered that I had won $259 million Jackpot after 2 weeks just has he said; Today, I’m now free of debt and I own different investments globally. Without DR. ALASKA, I wouldn’t have made it through the tough times I experienced last year. Truly, DR. ALASKA is a divine presence among us. If you are currently struggling in aspect of your life, reach out to DR. ALASKA through the below information's. 
Whats-App: +233277283626.
Email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com. Website: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com

    ReplyDelete